Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1/2 bath project

I simply do not have enough on my plate these days. I just started back to school and am now teaching six classes instead of four. I have around 180 adorable little middle schoolers that I see daily and I am responsible for. Along with work I will also be attending grad school in a few weeks at ECU. (Online grad school for my masters in Physical Education)
In between work and more work, I am always updating our house with new little projects. I currently have my eye on this little one for our guest bath downstairs. The best part is, it's free! We have all the supplies right here! (Happy Husband on that, didn't even have to really sell him on it!)
See below for my inspiration for the project!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! I can't wait to see your bathroom when you're done!

    ReplyDelete